I just got back from Daniel, Utah. I'm sure no one knows where that is off the top of their heads. Its a little town next to Heber. I was away for 3 days with my sisters in law and my mother in law. We had SO much fun! We were sad one of my sisters in law couldn't come but it gave us an excuse to plan another sisters weekend very soon so she could come! We stayed at a beautiful house, ate lots of yummy (that's synonymous with healthy right . . .?) food, talked about everything under the sun, watched movies and just had a wonderful time. :) We went and say The King's Speech yesterday and went out to dinner at The Snake Creek Grill which was good. We told lots of stories, learned lots about each other, laughed, cried, reminisced, and just relaxed. It was much needed girl time and I can't wait till our next one!
Thoroughly pleased,
Whit
P.S. I've convinced Sam to unofficially participate in Mustache March. He's sporting a goatee that isn't really visible but I'm glad he's trying it. He thinks his wife died and was replaced by someone else because I usually have such an aversion to facial hair. We'll see how it goes. Now we're off to look at houses for sale! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment